Sunday, May 4, 2014

Our life lately

Wow I am WAY behind on updating our blog.
Lately we have both been busy working and enjoying the warm weather off and on which usually includes the wind but I think we would rather have that than flooding, a tornado, hurricanes.... :)
We have been loving our new boat and have been fishing a lot with it and can't wait to hit the wake when the water warms up!!!!
I have been trying to teach JC to shed hunt with me and she will play fetch and chew on an antler for hours but hasn't quite got the hang of actually "find"ing it and bringing it to you . The other day when we were out though she did find my the other side to my matching set. I though she was eating on something, then when I got closer she sat down and looked at me like, "look what I found you, human" :)
We ended up finding a total of 20 or so antlers and not just little guys they were pretty dang good considering we didn't do that great last year. Eric found a really nice set and I found one set. All of them where this years except three little forkie horns. You could tell someone had already been out (illegally!!!!) in that area but we still found a bunch so it was worth it and kind of like ha ha to whoever that was. Pretty sure we knew who it was too...