Monday, October 21, 2013

Favorite Season!!!!

So it really has been a long time since I blogged anything and I always sit down to do it but get sidetracked by Pinterest. Yes I am addicted. :) In the time from my last post to now we have basically gotten all of our concrete work done and have been putting in our retaining wall blocks (pictures to come) and hunting and working and volleyball... so really we have been busy. Eric and I weren't able to tag out on our deer this year but we did get Clint his first buck and it was a pretty good one. We decided to try over Cokeville way this year and I must say that I truly enjoyed every minute of it!!. I love new country and it was gorgeous over that way SO MUCH country!!!! I love Fall more and more every year, it truly is a blessing that we get to see all the beautiful colors. Between the misty foggy mornings or the snowy nights and colors, who could ask for anything better! We also upgraded our truck this year. It was either that or pay for a new tranny. They call it the  "Man of Steel" or the "Superman" because of the color. No one in the valley has this color and we intend to keep it that way. :)  (will post pictures)